Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great tasting recipe from Allrecipes.com too good not to share!
- 6 roma tomatoes, diced (plum tomatoes)
- 1 cucumber, peeled quartered lengthwise and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and feta cheese.
- Season with salt & pepper.
beautiful salad, I only wish I was in the middle of peak tomato season. Both my SO and I had seconds! I would only do three things differently. 1. I would 'sweat' the tomato and cucumber by sprinkling with salt in a colendar and letting drain for about 5 or 10 minutes. 2. Reduce the olive oil by half a Tablespoon. 3. Let it marinate at least 20 minutes before eating. We will definitely be adding this to the rotation!