Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great dip for veggies and crackers. I just love the fresh basil and lemon taste. I also use reduced fat mayonnaise and sour cream with great results. Originally from Southern Living. Make it at least 1 hour ahead of time to allow for thorough chilling and blending of flavors.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh basil
- 14.79 ml tomato paste
- 14.79 ml grated lemon rind
- assorted fresh vegetables, and or cracker
- Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, basil, tomato paste and grated lemon rind.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- This will keep up to 2 days in refrigerator.
- Serve with fresh vegetables and crackers.