Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this on Tasteofhome.com
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 1⁄3 cups ready-to-serve tomato soup with basil
- minced fresh basil (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture. In a nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium heat; drain.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour soup over chicken.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Drain pasta; top with chicken and sauce.
- Sprinkle with basil if desired.
I made this for Pick A Chef Spring 2009. This is a great quick and easy weeknight meal. If you love tomato basil soup, you'll love this recipe. I used La Madeleine's soup, and it was very good. A nice alternative to pasta sauce in a jar.