Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and refreshing. Serve with tube-shaped macaroni noodles.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and water and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Add more water if necessary to prevent chicken from getting too dry. Set chicken aside. Pour off fat and water.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
I loved this recipie! I made it last night with my roommate and it was so easy and quick to make. I loved it!