Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
One of my FAVORITE lunch foods to eat at school!
- 1 flour tortilla
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon butter
- fresh basil leaf, torn
- Heat fry pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the butter and when it starts to melt add the tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, garlic powder, basil and cook until bottom of tortilla is lightly browned.
- Fold tortilla over and let the cheese finish melting.
i did not like this much. it was too oily from being fried in my opinion. i think it would have been better microwaved or baked. fiance liked it though so it gets 4 stars. easy to make.
So simple and so good! This is one of my favorite lunches. I love Quesadillas! I used 1/2 a cup of cheese instead of 3/4 and it was perfect. Thanks Cricket!