Recipe by Porfavorcorona
Very easy and yummy. Good on a cold winter day. Not only stretches a can of soup into several servings, but also makes it taste homemade. Great with a grilled cheese sandwich!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Let's PARTY 2011 tag game. I cut it in half for DH and I and followed the rest of the instructions. Very rich, simple and delicious. One I will make again. Thank you for posting.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, peeled and finely diced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste