From "The Everything Raw Food Cookbook." My kids call these "pizza crackers," as they have an almost cheesy flavor. Cooking time included soaking and dehydrating time. **NOTE: You need a dehydrator for this recipe**
- Soak sunflower seeds in water for 4 hours. Soak sun-dried tomatoes for 3 hours.
- Grind flax into coarse powder.
- Process sunflower seeds, celery, sun-dried tomatoes, dates, jalapeno pepper, olive oil, and salt in food processor.
- Add tomato, basil and ground flax and pulse until well-mixed.
- Spread mixture about 1/4-inch thick onto dehydrator trays with nonstick sheets.
- Dehydrate at 145F for 2 hours.
- Cut into cracker-sized pieces.
- Turn over and dehydrate at 115F for an additional 8 hours.