Recipe by seesko
I love this because 2 whole cups is a serving. What a great way to watch your weight. 315 calories is a serving.
Top Review by Bob Crouch
Excellent! Prepared this for a hot summer night dinner with grilled shrimp on the side. Agree with previous review regarding brightening with a little additional oil and vinegar before serving. Nice blend of flavors. This will be a standard.
- 4 cups bow tie pasta (cooked)
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup olive (chopped and pitted)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- red wine vinegar (optional)