1/6 Photos of Tomato, Basil, & American Cheese Sandwich
A good old sandwich that's comforting, quick, easy, fresh, simple, out of the garden and delish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread Mayo on one side of both slices of bread place basil leaves on Mayo then tomato and cheese on one slice.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place slice of bread on top and slice in half side to side or corner to corner& enjoy.
- 4Hopefully you get the best summer tomatoes that when eating this the juice drips and makes you feel like a kid!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Basil, & American Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 857.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 12.7 g