Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious salad dressing that is easy to make. I normally have all the ingredients in my pantry. I like to serve this dressing over a tossed salad with strips of green bell peppers, ripe black olives, cherry tomatoes and a little grated mozzarella cheese.
- 18.99 g envelope Italian salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons Zesty Italian)
- 59.14 ml white vinegar
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 177.44 ml canola oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
- Pour over salad greens just before serving.