Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious salad dressing that is easy to make. I normally have all the ingredients in my pantry. I like to serve this dressing over a tossed salad with strips of green bell peppers, ripe black olives, cherry tomatoes and a little grated mozzarella cheese.
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons Zesty Italian)
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
- Pour over salad greens just before serving.