Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Blend of Tomato and Cream Sauce with hint of garlic and sesame seeds
- 4 -5 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups penne pasta
- 2 cups tomato puree (4 tomatoes)
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 teaspoons fresh cream
- 4 -5 baby corn
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea
- 1⁄2 sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce (schezwan)
- 3 teaspoons salt (as per requirement)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- Add pasta and salt in boiling water for 20-25 minutes. Strain the water once pasta is done. Keep it aside.
- For Sauce: Heat 2 spoon olive oil in non stick deep vessel for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cheese slices, cream, salt (as per taste) and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add schezwan sauce and water (if required).
- Stir the sauce for 2-3 minutes. The sauce must be semi liquid.
- For Pasta: Heat 1 spoon olive oil in non stick deep vessel for 2- 3 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and chopped garlic in the oil. Stir it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add peas, cornlettes and salt (as per taste). Stir fry it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add drained pasta and 1/2 table spoon to the vessel. Stir it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Keya Italian seasoning and Keya Chilli flakes. Stir it for 2- 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce and water (if required). Stir it for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander.