Recipe by carolinafan
From Kraft Food and Family.
Top Review by KristiJoy
I loved the idea of this recipe. I ended up using 3 large tomatoes that I chopped into large chunks. Next time I would drain some of their juice out since it ended up pretty watery. I also used fresh, minced garlic instead of garlic powder and then I used homemade balsalmic dressing since I don't buy store bought dressing. I then just sprinkled rosemary, salt, and pepper on top before baking. It would have been really good with some fresh or dried basil. We topped it with parmesan after plating it since we have a milk allergy in the family. Thank you for the yummy recipe!
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup low fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese