1/1 Photo of Tomato Bacon Squares
I've been making these for years as an appetizer and they never disappoint - even my kids love them. I got this recipe from a Pampered Chef party. It is a light recipe with approximately 47 calories and 1 grams of fat per square.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits (use real bacon)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup low-fat swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coarsely chop pepper and onion with food processor.
- 3Combine first six ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- 4Grate cheese, if necessary.
- 5Unroll bread dough and press into bottom of 9x13-inch baker.
- 6Roll dough 1/4-inch up sides of 9x13 baker to form a rim.
- 7Trim excess dough and discard.
- 8Spread dough with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with vegetable mixture and top with grated cheeses.
- 9Bake 30 minutes or until lightly puffed and golden brown.
- 10Cool 5 minutes.
- 11Cut into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Bacon Squares
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: