Recipe by Lainey6605
I've been making these for years as an appetizer and they never disappoint - even my kids love them. I got this recipe from a Pampered Chef party. It is a light recipe with approximately 47 calories and 1 grams of fat per square.
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits (use real bacon)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (11 ounce) packagerefrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coarsely chop pepper and onion with food processor.
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- Grate cheese, if necessary.
- Unroll bread dough and press into bottom of 9x13-inch baker.
- Roll dough 1/4-inch up sides of 9x13 baker to form a rim.
- Trim excess dough and discard.
- Spread dough with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with vegetable mixture and top with grated cheeses.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly puffed and golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into 24 squares.