1/5 Photos of Tomato Bacon Pomodoro
This came from Rosetto Frozen Ravioli. It's quick and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare ravioli as directed.
- 2Meanwhile, place oil and bacon in pan.
- 3Heat and cook bacon until brown.
- 4Add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Mix with drained ravioli and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Bacon Pomodoro
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.0
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 785.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: