1/2 Photos of Tomato, Bacon, and Onion Quiche
Fresh tomatoes from the garden really make this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pie crust in pie pan, and prebake it for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 2Cook chopped turkey bacon and red onion until carmelized in frying pan, and place in separate dish.
- 3Mix eggs, milk, cheese, and seasonings in mixing bowl. Add the onions and bacon, and pour into prebaked pie crust. (Note: pie crust does not have to be browned,only a little hardened.).
- 4Place the sliced tomatoes on top, one by one, all around until the top is covered.
- 5Bake in a 375 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until knife inserted is 'clean'.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Bacon, and Onion Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.6 mg
- Sodium 1060.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 24.9 g