1/2 Photos of Tomato, Bacon, and Onion Quiche
Fresh tomatoes from the garden really make this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pie crust in pie pan, and prebake it for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 2Cook chopped turkey bacon and red onion until carmelized in frying pan, and place in separate dish.
- 3Mix eggs, milk, cheese, and seasonings in mixing bowl. Add the onions and bacon, and pour into prebaked pie crust. (Note: pie crust does not have to be browned,only a little hardened.).
- 4Place the sliced tomatoes on top, one by one, all around until the top is covered.
- 5Bake in a 375 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until knife inserted is 'clean'.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Bacon, and Onion Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.6 mg
- Sodium 1060.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 24.9 g