1/3 Photos of Tomato, Bacon and Cottage Cheese
I came up with this because I wanted a light and healthy alternative for breakfast. I hope you love it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split and toast English muffins to desired color.
- 2Place 1/4 of the cottage cheese on each muffin half.
- 3Place 1/2 a Canadian bacon slice on each half of each muffin.
- 4Place 1 tomato slice on each muffin half.
- 5Salt and pepper tomato slice to taste and serve.
- 6Optionally, you may quickly brown the Canadian bacon in a hot pan before placing it on the English muffin.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Bacon and Cottage Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 976.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 19.8 g