Recipe by Brandess
I came up with this because I wanted a light and healthy alternative for breakfast. I hope you love it as much as we do.
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, Orrow Wheat Whole Wheat
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 2⁄3 cup cottage cheese, Low Fat
- 4 slices tomatoes, cut 1/4-inch thick
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Split and toast English muffins to desired color.
- Place 1/4 of the cottage cheese on each muffin half.
- Place 1/2 a Canadian bacon slice on each half of each muffin.
- Place 1 tomato slice on each muffin half.
- Salt and pepper tomato slice to taste and serve.
- Optionally, you may quickly brown the Canadian bacon in a hot pan before placing it on the English muffin.