1/2 Photos of Tomato, Bacon, and Cheese Sandwich from Campbells Soup
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Simple sandwich by 1960's Campbell Soup Company--cookbook. This is a very basic recipe--to be played around with. I encourage you to add any fun additions, and lots of spices as you see fit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp; pour off drippings.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Stir soup into skillet.
- 4Add milk, lemon juice, and seasonings.
- 5Blend until smooth.
- 6Heat slowly; stir often.
- 7Meanwhile, make open-face sandwiches by placing tomato and bacon on toast.
- 8Top each toast sandwich with warmed sauce mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Bacon, and Cheese Sandwich from Campbells Soup
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 1173.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.6 g