Tomato Avocado Salsa Halibut
- Mix all ingredients forthe Tomato Avocado Salsa together and refrigerate.
- Mix together olive oil lemon juice, salt, ground cumin, ground red pepper, and crushed garlic for the marinade.
- Pour into a zip lock and add fish.
- Refrigerate fish and marinade for 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours.
- Grill fish 4 inches from coals for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Brush marinade on halibut while grilling at least 3 to 4 times and turn fish at least one time.
- Throw away marinade when done grilling.
- Serve salsa over fish.