Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Tomato, Avocado, and Red Onion Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the tomatoes crosswise into ½ inch slices; set aside.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, remove the pits, and peel.
- Cut the avocado halves lengthwise into thin slices.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the avocado pieces to prevent discoloration.
- Arrange tomatoes so they just overlap along the bottom edge of individual salad plates or a platter.
- Place the avocado slices in a fan shape above the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the onion rings on top of the tomato slices.
- Lightly sprinkle vinegar and oil to taste over the vegetables.
- Grind fresh black pepper over the whole salad.