Tomato, Aubergine and Courgette Gratin
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 1 tsp of the oil over medium-high heat; cook onion, mushrooms, garlic and 2 tbsp water, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add tomatoes, marjoram, thyme and salt and pepper to taste; cook for 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring often.
- Slice courgettes and aubergines diagonllay into 5 mm thick slices. Toss aubergine with remaining oil.
- Spread 125 ml of the tomato sauce in a glass baking dish. Layer with half of the courgette, aubergine and sauce, repeat layers.
- Mix breadcrumbs with cheese; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered at 200 C for 35 minutes or until bubbling.