Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This very unusual recipe caught my attention and I am posting it here. It is from "Bach for More", a cookbook published in 1974 in support of the Cleveland Orchestra. Cooking time is chilling time in the refrigerator.
- TOMATO ASPIC:.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
- Stir in the tomatoes, breaking up large pieces with a fork.
- Add the Tabasco sauce to your own taste and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 3 quart ring mold and chill. Serve with horseradish sauce.
- HORSERADISH SAUCE.
- Combine all of the ingredients and chill for about an hour or so.