Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great classy luncheon entree. Chill time needed.
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- Dissolve jello in boiling water in a saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into a 9x9 inch glass dish.
- Place in the refrigerator until set.
- Cut into squares and serve on a bed of lettuce.
- Garnish with avocado wedges.
Lemon Jello as dominate base cannot agreeably imitate the refinement of classic aspic