Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy aspic to stir together. Great on a warm summer day with a seafood salad or grilled entree. This recipe came from a friend's Mother. Add anything additional in the way of minced vegetables that you like.I sometimes add grated onion, or Dill pickle juice instead of sweet pickle juice. If you count calories this can be made with Sugar Free Jell-O The recipe calls for Hunt's brand tomatoe sauce (there is a difference) Cook time is chill time Enjoy !
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can Hunts tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon creamed horseradish
- Tabasco sauce
- Dissolve Gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in Tomato Sauce, pickle juice, horseradish and Tobasco Sauce.
- Pour into individual molds and chill until firm.