Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Jack Fry's in Louisville, Kentucky
Make and share this Tomato Artichoke Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Combine tomatoes, artichoke hearts, milk, chicken stock and cream in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, saute onion and seasonings in butter.
- Add flour slowly and cook, stirring, until mixture is golden brown.
- Slowly add onion roux to artichoke mixture, stirring constantly, and cook until soup thickens.
This soup is very heavy and not very flavorful. The abundance of cream overwhelms it.