Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh and easy, great for summer cook-outs!
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, liquid reserved
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 -3 cups chilled cooked long-grain rice
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaf
- In a large bowl, mix artichoke marinade, lemon juice, garlic, salt-n-pep.
- Then mix in the artichoke hearts, rice, tomatoes, onion and olives.
- Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
- Other option to serve warmed up in Microwave or room temperature.
Thank you so much for posting this delicious recipe. Perfect summer food!