Recipe by Kree
This is from the latest issue of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like an easy and scrumptious dish!
Top Review by Trisha W
Excellent!! Even my 14 yr. old son enjoyed the chicken and the sauce. Artichokes are grown here in CA, but in my 14 yrs. here, I had not eaten them much. I did have to cook it slightly longer than the recipe called for, but maybe I had larger pieces of chicken. My chicken breasts were about 1/4lb. each.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- hot cooked fettuccine
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup liquid; cut artichokes into quarters.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- Add pizza sauce, artichokes, red peppers, and reserved artichoke liquid; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over fettuccine.