1/2 Photos of Tomato Artichoke Chicken
Chef of Kids's Note:
Recipe from Woman's Day (Nov 2008) - husband & I enjoyed it - kids ate the chicken without.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 5 oz each, tenderloins removed)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a gallon-size plastic ziptop bag. Add chicken breasts, close bag, and shake to coat chicken evenly.
- 2Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- 3Remove to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- 4Using same skillet, bring to simmer diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and balsamic vinegar. Cook 3 minutes.
- 5Spoon on chicken; sprinkle with mozzarella.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Artichoke Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 577.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic