Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From BG&H, Oct. 2010. Recipe note says serve with steamed broccoli and lemon wedges, or cooked rice.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, snipped
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- salt and pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in a very large skillet in hot olive oil, 4 minutes per side or until browned.
- Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Add tomatoes, apricots, and raisins; bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 3-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- Uncover and cook to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Very easy, and lovely flavour, not too sweet. Thanks for the recipe!