Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A refreshing juice drink to have as a snack or as part of your breakfast or first thing on a hot morning. From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living. Cooking time is getting the vegies through the juicer.
- 3 tomatoes (vine-ripened)
- 1 celery rib
- 3 cm ginger (piece fresh)
- 1 large apple
- ice cube (to serve)
- 1 celery & leaves (to serve)
- Push the tomatoes , celery, ginge and apple through the chute of a juicer.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the juice over and stir with a celery stick.
I actually like this recipe! It's very pleasant, I enjoy having it in the morning to jump start my day.
very nice juice, a great way to start the day!
Great recipe, one of my favourite juices