Recipe by gertc96
What a better way to use those fresh veggies from the Farmers Market this summer. I found this in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine. I didn't think I'd like the raw zucchini but it was great.
- 1 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml green onions, sliced
- 4.92 ml fresh basil leaves, snipped or 1.23 ml dried basil, crushed
- 29.58 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 29.58 ml feta cheese, crumbled or 29.58 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl combine tomato, zucchini, green onions, basil, and Italian salad dressing. Toss lightly to mix.
- Line 4 salad plates with lettuce. Divide tomato mixture among plates. Sprinkle each serving with some of the cheese. Makes 4 servings.