1/3 Photos of Tomato and Swiss Toasted Sandwich
This is a nice light recipe that I made by special request at a pizza & sub shop that I used to work at. It's strictly a vegetarian dish but even a carnivore like myself enjoys it so hopefully you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the slice of bread (skip this step if you have a toaster oven).
- 2Put the slice of tomato on the bread.
- 3Put the slice of Swiss cheese on top of the tomato.
- 4Add salt and pepper.
- 5Cook in a microwave for about 30 seconds or until cheese is melted (or cook in a toaster oven).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Swiss Toasted Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 337.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g