Recipe by jusme
Creamy, garlicky, easy to make, and just oh so yummy! You can use whatever type of linguine you prefer. I've made it with plain, spinach and chive, and garlic. When not using the Garlic Linguine, I add 1 tbl of minced garlic to the green onions and broccoli. You can add chicken to make it even more heartier, and different veggies to suit your family's tastes. Don't skimp on the feta; that's what makes it tangy and delicious.
Top Review by Mrs. Lainez
i fixed this for an easy, quick dinner tonight. i added in some cooked chicken. DH said the spinach was a weird ingredient, but that it was a good meal. i liked it... maybe next time i'll use green pepper instead of spinach. thank you ^_^
- 283.49 g linguine, whatever kind you prefer
- olive oil
- 283.49 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove all liquid
- 236.59 ml broccoli floret, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced (use both white and green parts)
- 396.89 g diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add red pepper flakes and minced garlic, if using.
- When garlic is slightly browned (or if not using garlic, the red pepper flakes have had enough time to release some of the heat into the oil), add green onions and broccoli, and stir-fry till almost tender.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, remaining spices and feta. Stir and heat through.
- Add cooked pasta, stir, and top with more feta.