Recipe by BethR
This is a recipe that my Mom made when I was a child, and I LOVE tomatoes! If you are looking for a quick and easy dish, this is the one!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canof red gold diced tomatoes, juice and all
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canof red gold tomato sauce
- 2 cups egg noodles (I use the no-yolk type)
- 1 package smoked sausage, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first three ingredients.
- Place in buttered baking dish.
- Place cut sausage on top of noodles and tomato mixture.
- Cut butter or margarine into small pats and dot casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until sausage is browned and casserole is bubbly.