Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wedges of Roma tomato in wedges with finely diced red onion in a dill vinaigrette.
- 2 lbs roma tomatoes, wedges
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill (or use 1 tbsp. fresh if available)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (to taste)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Mix the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Dice the red onion.
- Mix onion into vinaigrette.
- Cut the tomato into wedges.
- Put all ingredients into large mixing bowl and toss together.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hours.