Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Bon Appetite. June 2000 but I found it in my 2001 book. Serve over steamed fish or grilled pork.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and sauté just until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Amazing. So simple & so delicious. I used shallots for the red onion & halved grape tomatoes. We all loved it. Thank you!