From taste.com.au, modified to use much less oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until onion softens.
- 3Add the tomato and stock and bring to the boil. Add the lentils and stir until well combined.
- 4Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the lentils are tender and the soup thickens. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Red Lentil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 679.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: