Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
Need an appetizer in a hurry? This is very easy to prepare, very tasty and always a huge hit! You can use any type of tomato that you may have on hand. I prefer to seed them before dicing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread softened cream cheese on plate w/ raised edge.
- 2Spread pesto on top of cream cheese.
- 3Slice and seed tomatoes, then dice and spread on top of cream cheese.
- 4Before serving, lightly drizzle with olive oil and ground pepper over top.
- 5Serve immediately or refrigerate to firm up the cream cheese.
- 6Serve with plain Bagel or Pita Chips.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Pesto Spread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 174.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: