Recipe by razra
A' lovely warming soup, this will serve one generously and may even stretch to 2 servings
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 small red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 200 g chopped tomatoes
- 600 ml cups beef stock
- 5 ml Worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small peperami sausage
- 25 g small shell pasta, shapes
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion garlic and pepper. Fry gently for 2 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes,half the beef stock and the worcestershire sauce,season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil the reduce heat,cover and simmer for 15 mins.
- Blend in a liquidiser or rub through a sieve until smooth.
- Return the blended mixture to the pan and add the remaining stock,the chopped sausage and the pasta. Bring to the boil then reduce heat,cover and simmer for 10 mins.