1/2 Photos of Tomato and Pasta Soup
quick for a weekend lunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped fine
- 445 g can tomato soup
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 709.77 ml water
- 473.18 ml spiral shaped pasta
- 14.79 ml finely chopped fresh basil leaf
- 2 slice bacon, chopped fine and cooked until crisp then drained on absorbent paper (optional)
- 1Heat oil in large pan; cook garlic and onion, stirring, until onion is soft.
- 2Add soup, tomatoes, water and pasta.
- 3Bring to boil; simmer uncovered, about 10 minutes or until pasta is just tender.
- 4Stir in basil.
- 5Serve with the bacon sprinkled on top (if using).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Pasta Soup
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 624.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g