1/2 Photos of Tomato and Passionfruit Jam
2 hrs 30 mins
Try it before you knock it!!! Best Jam I have ever had! Got the recipe from my husbands great aunt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine tomatoes and apples in a large boiler, cook over low heat, stirring often, for about 25 mins, or until fruit is pulpy.
- 2stir in juice, pulp, and sugar.
- 3stir over heat until sugar in dissolved.
- 4bring to boil, and boil, uncovered, until jam jells when set when tested.
- 5Pour jam into hot sterilised jars and seal when cold, makes about 5 cups if it doesn't want to jell, you can add pectin.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Passionfruit Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2953 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 946.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 241.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 224.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g