Try it before you knock it!!! Best Jam I have ever had! Got the recipe from my husbands great aunt.
Make and share this Tomato and Passionfruit Jam recipe from Food.com.
- combine tomatoes and apples in a large boiler, cook over low heat, stirring often, for about 25 mins, or until fruit is pulpy.
- stir in juice, pulp, and sugar.
- stir over heat until sugar in dissolved.
- bring to boil, and boil, uncovered, until jam jells when set when tested.
- Pour jam into hot sterilised jars and seal when cold, makes about 5 cups if it doesn't want to jell, you can add pectin.