Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Tomato and Parmesan Breakfast Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup semi sun-dried tomato, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125 g philadelphia extra light cream cheese spread
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, extra
- COMBINE sifted flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add Parmesan, tomato, spring onion and garlic and mix to combine.
- WHISK together the Philly* and egg until smooth. Whisk in the milk and oil. Add to flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- DIVIDE mixture evenly between 6 × 1 cup capacity greased Texas muffin pans. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan and bake at 190°C for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm.