1/4 Photos of Tomato and Onion Salad
2 hrs 10 mins
Jacqueline in KY's Note:
My sister and I had eaten something similar to this when eating out, but we could not find a recipe like we liked, and there may be one here on Zaar, but I am sure back when we did this we didn't know about this site. So we made this up ourselves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube Tomatoe and Dice Onion.
- 2Add spices, to taste, I normally add about 1 teaspoons of basil, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour Italian Dressing over all.
- 5Let set either in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or over night, if desire.
- 6You may also leave it at room temp for 2 hours.
- 7Cooking time is setting time.
- 8Note added: 6/24/06 I recently made this using fresh chives and think it was even better than with basil. I also think that about any spice of your liking would be good in this recipe.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Onion Salad
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 976.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g