Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was on the MSN Lifestyle page today :) Looks tasty! Can be served with chips or over grilled fish. I would remove the seeded pulp from the tomato before cutting, but the recipe didn't say it so I'll leave that up to you.
- 1 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large nectarine, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Enjoy :).