Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe serves 6 as a side dish or 16 as part of antipasto platter
- 1 lb whole milk mozzarella, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups tomatoes, quartered (cherry or pear)
- 1⁄2 cup olive, halved (pitted oil-cured)
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- Place cheese in bowl.
- Combine tomatoes, olives and basil with vinegar.
- Toss with cheese and pour enough oil over all just to coat.
- Grind pepper on top.
- Can be served immediately or stored, covered in refrigerator up to two days.