Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe is from Cooking Light Magazine. I've had this clipping for years -- placing it here for safe-keeping.
- 2 cups fresh orange juice (about 6 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium tomatoes, cored and cut into 3/4-inch thick wedges (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch thick strips (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf, thinly sliced
- Bring the orange juice to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 25 minutes). Remove from heat and stir in oil, curry powder and salt. Cool to room temperature.
- Divide the tomato wedges and mango strips evenly among 6 salad plates. Drizzle evenly with dressing; sprinkle with mint.