Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so simple and cheap!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 19 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Cook onion in vegetable oil.
- Add in ground beef and cook until meat is browned.
- Stir in tomatoes, macaroni, and spices. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer, stirring often for 10min.
- Uncover and boil if not thick enough.
I added chopped onion and divided the prepared recipe in half and then added half of hamburger into one of the halves. The one that didn't have hamburger had some shredded cheese in it. Both were good and I solved the problem of making the recipe to meet all of our family requirements for food. Thanks for posting.