- 1 lb roma tomato
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 1 small purple onion, whole (vertically sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each tomato into 4 wedges; cut each wedge in half crosswise.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; cut each piece in half lengthwise, and slice crosswise into 1/2" pieces.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, purple onion, mint, basil and parsley in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add yogurt, toss gently.
- Serve immediately.