Recipe by Simply Chris
Really simple, easy to prepare salad. Just a tad different from the basic tomato, mozzarella and basil salad. I wanted something colorful and easy and this was it.
- 1 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, sliced
- 3 baby yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 12 large arugula leaves, coarsely chopped
- sea salt
- fresh fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, olive oil and dried basil together in small bowl.
- Arrange alternating slices of tomato, cheese and bell pepper slices on platter.
- Scatter chopped arugula over tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil mixture over salad and season with salt and pepper.